"pulse"
I went to bank simpanan nasional yesterday with shera and seyra. Actually we would like to go there by walking.. but seem like we are so lazy, we called taxi to fetch us to bsn ampangan. We went there to bank in our allowance cheque.. the process to bank in the cheque was fast as there were a few people… then, we don’t know what to do…
We planned to watch movie.. then, we waited for taxi to go to terminal one. For about 20 minutes we waited for taxi, all the cabs were full with passengers… hmmm.. we had to call the taxi.. the prepaid ran out.. hehe.. we watched “Pulse” .. awesome??? bored?? two thumbs up?? hurmm.. its are bored movie.. not that logic..
The movie is about the creature that exist anywhere which has wave… PDA, computers, wifi, telephone etc.. with no communication.. if there is a wave, that creature can exist and they want human life.. quite horrifying… to shorten the synopsis, huhu…. in the end of the story, the creatures conquer the city and all the human have to live in a dead zone which is no communication and wave… not that logic right???
actually, I have done my blog on Thursday.. but it cant be publish.. something wrong with he computer.. I think so.. it stated that the post is large, and needed a few minutes to be published.. but, I had waited 20 minutes.. there was no response.. now im doing this blog using aiza’s lappy.. hope there is no technical problem anymore..
thats all for today.. I want to continue doing my assignment and have some revision for my quizzes next week.. bye..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home